We are delighted that you will be joining us as an exhibitor for the 2019 AIR Forum in Denver, Colorado. The annual conference provides valuable learning experiences for more than 1,8000 higher education professionals working in institutional research, effectiveness, assessment, planning, and related postsecondary education fields.
- Sponsored Session Submissions
- Sponsorship Balance Due
- All items due for the program book (includes logo, descriptions, and advertisements)
- Certificate of Liability Insurance Deadline
- 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Sponsor Move-in
4:45 PM – 6:45 PM - Booth Crawl Welcome Reception
- 10:00AM – 5:30 PM - Show Hours
- 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM - Show Hours
- 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM - Sponsor Move-out
Put together a trade show survival kit to include in your freight or carry with you, including:
- Small Tool Kit
- Stapler, Scissors, Tape
- Pens & Markers for labels
- First Aid Kit
Remember to keep the conversations about your product in your exhibit space. Suitcasing, the act of soliciting business in the aisles during the exhibition or in other public spaces, including another company’s booth or a hotel lobby, is prohibited.
During move in and move out individuals under the age of 18 are prohibited from being on or around the show floor. Show sites during these times are like a construction zone and considered to be hazardous. OSHA regulations prohibit minors from being present in a hazardous work environment. Only sponsors with an Exhibit Hall access card may enter the hall during these times.