2017 MyForum Web and Mobile Apps

The MyForum Web & Mobile Apps

With MyForum, you can search for specific sessions, review your schedule, and complete evaluations for sessions you attended (evaluations will remain open through 6/12/17).

Help & Resources

Please note that only registered attendees may log in.

Logging In

Username

Use the email address associated with your AIR account as the username.

Password

You will need to use the password you received in the email announcing the availability of the MyForum web app. If you did not receive the email announcement, contact us at forum@airweb.org

Contact Information

This year AIR is working with a new app provider. We know that transition can be difficult, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you are having trouble logging into or using MyForum.
Phone: 850-385-4155
Email: forum@airweb.org

MyForum Mobile Apps

MyForum is available for your mobile device. Login credentials are the same for the Web App and Mobile Apps.

iPhone & iPad App

Apple App Store

Android App

Google Play Store

Other Mobile Devices

MyForum Web App

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I Evaluate a session?

Web App Instructions (Recommended)

Visit the web app from your laptop or desktop computer. Sign in and select the ‘Evaluations’ tab from the menu. Click the title of the session you wish to evaluate and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the evaluation.

If the session was not already on your schedule, visit the ‘Agenda’ tab in the menu. Find the session you would like to evaluate and click “Add to My Schedule.” Then go back to the Evaluations tab where the session* should now be listed. Click on the title and follow the prompts to complete your evaluation.

iPhone Instructions

Open the app on your mobile device. Sign in and select the ‘Evaluations’ tab from the menu. Click the title of the session you wish to evaluate and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the evaluation.

If the session was not already on your schedule, visit the “Agenda” tab in the menu. Find the session you would like to evaluate and click on it. Scroll to the bottom of the session description and click “Review this Session.” Follow the prompts to evaluate it.

You can also click “Add to My Schedule” from this screen. Then go back to the Evaluations tab where the session* should now be listed. Click on the title and follow the prompts to complete your evaluation.

*Please note: not all session types have linked evaluations.

I receive an error message when I try to log in to MyForum. What can I do?

Contact Forum staff at forum@airweb.org.

What is the difference between MyForum web app and MyForum mobile apps for Android and iPhone/iPad?

MyForum web app and the MyForum mobile apps contain the same information and are synced with each other. MyForum web app requires internet connectivity while the Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad) apps make it easy for you to engage with Forum content with or without an internet connection.

If I build my schedule with MyForum web app, will it be available on my mobile device?

Yes. When you activate the Android or iPhone/iPad app, your device will sync with MyForum web app to update all Forum content, including your schedule.

How can I make sure the Android and iPhone/iPad apps always have the most up-to-date info?

The apps will automatically update when there is new information available!

Do I need to be connected to the internet at all times for the mobile apps to work?

No. You only need to have internet connection to download, activate, and sync the app. After the initial sync, the app will contain the info you need even when offline. When you have internet connection again, open the app again or hit sync to ensure you receive all updates.

Can I evaluate Forum sessions when my mobile device is not connected to the Internet?

Yes. You can evaluate sessions on your iPhone/iPad or Android device using the app, even when offline. When you have internet connection again, open the app and all of your evaluations will be submitted to AIR.

If I do not have an iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android mobile device, what are my choices to access the Forum content in offline mode?

You can download the Program Book in PDF format and save it on your device for offline viewing. You can also build your schedule using the MyForum web app, and print off a hard copy, or create a PDF.

Where can I sign up to Facilitate a session?

You can sign up to be a facilitator through the MyForum web app. On the Agenda screen, choose the session(s) you wish to facilitate and click the “Request to Facilitate” button. This button will not be visible if another member has already volunteered to facilitate the session. Visit our Facilitator Information page to learn more.