2017 MyForum Web App

The MyForum Web App is Now Available

With MyForum, you can create an attendee profile, including a photo and contact information (optional). You can also search for specific sessions and build a printable schedule. Create your schedule now and download the mobile apps for Android and iPhone, available May 24, for added convenience and flexibility in creating and viewing your schedule at the Forum.

Learn more by logging in to MyForum to personalize your Forum experience.

Help & Resources

Please note that only registered attendees may log in.

If you use Firefox or Internet Explorer, the web app
may be slow to load the first time you log in.

Logging In

Username

Use the email address associated with your AIR account as the username.

Password

You will need to use the password you received in the email announcing the availability of the MyForum web app. If you did not receive the email announcement, contact us at forum@airweb.org

Contact Information

This year AIR is working with a new app provider. We know that transition can be difficult, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you are having trouble logging into or using MyForum.
Phone: 850-385-4155
Email: forum@airweb.org

Frequently Asked Questions

I receive an error message when I try to log in to MyForum. What can I do?

Contact Forum staff at forum@airweb.org.

What is the difference between MyForum web app and MyForum mobile apps for Android and iPhone/iPad?

MyForum web app and the MyForum mobile apps contain the same information and are synced with each other. MyForum web app requires internet connectivity while the Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad) apps make it easy for you to engage with Forum content with or without an internet connection.

If I build my schedule with MyForum web app, will it be available on my mobile device?

Yes. When you activate the Android or iPhone/iPad app, your device will sync with MyForum web app to update all Forum content, including your schedule.

How can I make sure the Android and iPhone/iPad apps always have the most up-to-date info?

The apps will automatically update when there is new information available!

Do I need to be connected to the internet at all times for the mobile apps to work?

No. You only need to have internet connection to download, activate, and sync the app. After the initial sync, the app will contain the info you need even when offline. When you have internet connection again, open the app again or hit sync to ensure you receive all updates.

Can I evaluate Forum sessions when my mobile device is not connected to the Internet?

Yes. You can evaluate sessions on your iPhone/iPad or Android device using the app, even when offline. When you have internet connection again, open the app and all of your evaluations will be submitted to AIR.

If I do not have an iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android mobile device, what are my choices to access the Forum content in offline mode?

You can download the Program Book in PDF format and save it on your device for offline viewing. You can also build your schedule using the MyForum web app, and print off a hard copy, or create a PDF.

Where can I sign up to Facilitate a session?

You can sign up to be a facilitator through the MyForum web app. On the Agenda screen, choose the session(s) you wish to facilitate and click the “Request to Facilitate” button. This button will not be visible if another member has already volunteered to facilitate the session. Visit our Facilitator Information page to learn more.