Why are 2,000 of your colleagues headed to the 2014 AIR Annual Forum?
The AIR Forum, the annual conference of the Association for Institutional Research, is the world’s largest gathering of higher education professionals working in institutional research, assessment, planning, and related postsecondary education fields. This year is expected to be the biggest ever with more than 2,000 attendees and tremendous opportunities for learning, connecting, and sharing. The AIR Forum is simply the “must attend” event for seasoned and early career professionals. Here are a few reasons why:
- With 400 sessions covering institutional research, institutional effectiveness, assessment, reporting and transparency, research methods, and IR technologies and operations, the AIR Forum has a wide range of content to appeal to any professional.
- This year's conference includes featured presenters from the White House and U.S. Department of Education, IR superstars, campus presidents serving on presentation panels, and a keynote on "The Art of Explanation" by a renowned author and entrepreneur.
- Nearly 40% of attendees come early or stay late for one or more focused workshops taught by vetted experts in their field of expertise. (Workshops require an additional fee and have limited availability.)
- The 2014 Forum will attract 2,000 higher education professionals. Connect with your colleagues, form relationships with professionals at peer institutions, and engage in meaningful dialogue.
- Learn about new tools and technologies to improve the IR, IE, and assessment practices on your campus with our exhibitors and sponsors. Interact with representatives during the Exhibit Hall receptions over lunch and exhibitor sessions.
Why attend the 2014 Forum in Orlando?
Because the Forum is a unique opportunity to learn, connect, and share in a way that benefits both attendees and the institutions they represent -- right away. In fact, last year 94% of Forum participants strongly agreed or agreed that they learned something at the Forum that they could quickly apply to their work.
On May 27-30, Orlando will be the center of the IR universe, and you will not want to miss it.