Forum Session Facilitation
Facilitating a session at the annual AIR Forum is an opportunity to build your professional
network and give back to your Association. It’s easy and makes a big impact on the
success of the conference.
Facilitators are asked to complete the following tasks to help ensure a seamless
session for both presenters and participants:
- Arrive at the room 10 minutes before the session start time and introduce yourself
to the presenter(s). Make sure there are blank evaluation forms in the room.
- Alert an AIR staff member of any issues such as no evaluation forms, audio/visual
difficulties, or the presenter(s) are not present.
- At the scheduled start time, announce the session, remind participants of evaluations,
and make any announcements.
- Signal the presenter(s) with five minutes left, and make sure the session ends on
- Complete the facilitator evaluation found in the Session Materials packet in the
front of the session room.
You can sign up to be a facilitator through AIR's MyForum web application. Find
the session you would like to facilitate and select .
To begin using MyForum, log in with your AIR username and password.
Sign up early to increase your opportunity to facilitate a session you were already
planning to attend.